EspaƱol

Remembering God's Word

Remembering His Word

Today I decided to check the notebooks in which I wrote every dream, every prophetic word and every promise of God. There I have written since 2008. Even some of my prayers became “letters to God” in this notebook. I came across this prophecy that I received in May 2010, after 2 years of hardships and trials. I received this as an email message from someone who did not know me, or my trials. Actually, this person is from the Middle East and was just a contact with whom I exchanged information about missions.

I must also say that I received this email while I was in intense prayer asking the Lord about my trials. I asked God to talk to me and tell me if what I was going through was His perfect will or just troubles in which I got myself into. I begged the Lord, with tears, to tell me about the process I was in. I asked God to use anyone, but anyone who did not know anything about me. This way I would be sure of one thing: the word would not come by human will.

Here the message:

You have experienced great agitation. Everything you thought was safe and stable, it is not anymore. The challenges that you have faced have been for the purpose of making you find your strength and endurance in Me, says the Lord.

I’m opening your eyes so you can see more clearly the spiritual reality in and around you.
If you give in to this work of my Spirit, there will be a total change of conscience; this way your first level of knowledge will be the spiritual reality, not the body or the soul (what can be seen).

Even when there are many aspects of your life that are transitory, there is an eternal guiding thread throughout your entire life. You can trust Me to place you in the most effective place for your eternal purpose. I have opened doors that no one can close, and I have closed doors that no man will open. Trust Me in this, and do not be afraid. I know the end from the beginning and all these things will work for your own good.

Satan is doing a great job making you feel isolated, lonely and as the scum of the earth. But he is a liar and father of lies. Refuse to accept this condemnation into your life. I want you to know that you are precious in My eyes and that I am here for you, says the Lord.

You have been severely lashed by circumstances - darkness and problems on each side of yours. But you have survived some of the most difficult challenges of your entire life. Look! Look what you have endured even when you felt weakened! These things have just made you stronger and more determined. Rejoice in My grace says the Lord.

You have been threshed to separate wheat from straw, to make distinction between soul and spirit, religious rituals and spiritual reality. That what survive the threshing will be pure, holy and untouchable by the world, the flesh and the devil. Pride will make a way for total humility while you go through this process

A season of  restoration will follow a season of testing. The test will test your love and obedience to Me. Then, I will be in charge of your reconstruction.

This is what the Lord says:
“The people who survive the sword
   will find favor in the wilderness;
   I will come to give rest to Israel.”
The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:
“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
   I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.
I will build you up again,
   and you, Virgin of Israel, will be rebuilt.
Again you will take up your timbrels
   and go out to dance with the joyful.
Jeremiah 31:2-4